Saturday, December 31, 2011

imPress Press On Manicure

"Introducing imPress, the revolutionary way to apply nail polish! Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on, and you're done(no drying time!) imPress comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints."

I received the imPress Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails in my INFLUENSTER Holiday Voxbox and at first I was excited about trying this.  I tend to do my nails at least once a week or once every two weeks or so I was excited about receiving something nail related. The colored imPress Press On Manicures retail for $5.99 while patterned ones retail for $7.99 and can be located at your local CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aide, KMart, Walgreens, Duane Reade and many more.

The color that I received was Tweetheart which is just a nice bold, true red color.  I am not a big fan of red on my nails but I still gave it a try.  It was rather easy to apply being that all I did wass peel the clear piece off the glue on the nails and just stick it on to your finger nails. The application went smooth however after a few minutes I started doing some chores around the house and I noticed that the nail was actually peeling off.  I looked under my nails and I could see a huge gap between my real nails and the fake nail that I had just applied.  I ended up peeling a few of them off so I could redo them and they still ended up peeling off before the end of the day.  I was really upset about this product because I really wanted to like it.  I love easy application but this product just didn't work out for me.  I think this is mostly because my actual nails are kind of flat so this product might work out well for you if you have nice rounded nails.

VERDICT: I wouldn't buy this but it may work well for those with rounded nails and not so much for those with flat nails.

imPress Web Link: www.impressmanicure.com

*I'll put up a photo of the product on my nails when I can*

No comments:

Post a Comment