Thursday, October 29, 2015

What I purchased from Target

Hey guys! I found two really cute tops from Target. I originally was going to wait for my Romwe order but I can't wait anymore.
Bought this cute Mossimo top on clearance for $8. It's super cute! I'm amazed I actually found a long sleeve top on clearance so early in the season. It's super soft and compfy.
As you can see the top is rather long. I goes well beyond covering my buttocks. It's a little oversized but with a pair of leggings, boots, and maybe a belt...I think this would be the cutest outfit.
This top is also super cute. Grey with yellow stripes, boat neck, and 3/4 sleeves. This top is also long enough to cover my buttocks. I also paid around $8 for this too.

I feel like I haven't shopped at Target in forever. The last time I actually purchased clothes from Target was when I was still living in Wisconsin. Which was about 8 or 9 years ago. Pretty long time but I'm happy to rediscover Target and their clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment