Thursday, July 7, 2016

Life Update

Sorry, I haven't been posting. It's been a busy month. I'll be posting soon. I'm supposed to be getting a voxbox but I haven't had a chance to go to the mail box. Hopefully, it's here already. Just FYI I am not lazy. Our drive way is on a sharp corner so our mail box is actually next to our neighbors down the road. I also happen to live out in the boonies so our neighbor isn't as close as you think. To add on top of all that I live on a main highway too so that makes it harder since I just can't walk over to it. My husbands been taking my car to work all week and I can't drive his car(manual) so I'm kind of stuck. I would go through our yard but it being mainly trees I'd prefer not to. Mainly because of all the ticks and chiggers.

Like I said. I will be checking out my mail box soon. Hopefully, I will have something up next week. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment