Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mini Target Dollar Spot Haul



I picked up a few things from Target the other day from the dollar section when I went couponing. I didn't get much but I just wanted to show you the cute stuff I got.


I picked up this cute stationary set for $3. Super cute! I basically only bought it for the floral page flags though. I have an obsession with floral print. So you'll probably seeing alot of that in Spring. Especially with my plan with me posts.


I also bought this set. This was also $3. I mainly got it for the bottom half of the set and it screamed my name when I saw it.


I feel like these are post its that I can use all the time in my planner so this was a good deal in my opinion. If you've found anything that might catch my eyes definitely comment with a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment