Monday, March 6, 2017

Michaels Haul + Plan with me!

I went to Michaels this past weekend and found some pretty decent deals. Ever since I started couponing, I haven't really been able to stop myself. So, I decided to take a minor break and check out Michaels and found some stuff that I really liked.

This past weekend that I went they had 20% off entire purchase. I went mainly for the paper pads because we all know how much I love those. And I went to get me some more washi/crafting tape. I feel like all my current washi tapes were fairly similar in color so I decided it was time for a change.



 I picked up four of the Hot Buy paper pads. All $5.99 each! This deal is basically always going. So go and check out your Michaels to see what they have.

Here are a few of my favorite pages! Not all but some.








While I was there I stumbled onto a pretty good deal on washi tapes. They were buy two get one free plus there was 20% off of that. So yes, I scored. However, I regret not getting more. Maybe next time.



I also took this chance to plan. Not much thought went into it. I just played with it for a little bit. And voila. Here is this weeks planner.



That is it. Thanks for showing your support and reading my post. Even though it was mainly pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment