Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

I received Truvia natural sweetner from Influenster which I already use on a regular basis but I was more than happy to receive an extra supply of it. If you haven't tried it out yet you can definitely find it at your local Wal-Mart or grocery store. It is all natural, zero calories, and has a light sweetness to it unlike your normal sugar.


When I say all natural I mean all natural. Truvia is made from the leaves of the stevia plant which is also why it has zero calories. If you have a health problem and like the sweetness of sugar but don't want all them calories Truvia would be a great alternative.


Truvia is a great sweetner but I don't top everything off with it like some people do. I like using Truvia in mainly my cup coffee or a dish I'm cooking up that needs a tad bit of sweetness to it. None the less I love Truvia and definitely recommend it to sweetner lovers all over the world.


TIPS: Use it in your coffee!


VERDICT: LOVE LOVE LOVE


WEBSITE LINK: www.truvia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment