Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor - A Review

I use to think of razor burns whenever I thought about razors. Now, I give a big thanks to Influenster and Venus & Olay for letting me try out their Gillette Venus & Olay razor. This razor is amazing for only $8.99 - $10.99 depending on where you make your purchase and can be found almost anywhere.

The razor itself has five blades which shaves you close and because it adjusts to your curves I can get the razor around my knees and ankles without being afraid of cuts. However, cuts aren't what scare me most about razors. I'm actually more afraid of dry, razor burned legs. Amazingly the Olay moisture bars lock in moisture so dry, razor burned legs are something of the past. I really enjoyed this razor but was completely sold by the Olay moisture bars. The amazingly affordable price and the rounded, pivoting head making shaving easier around my knees and ankles is just an added bonus.


TIPS: It never hurts to add a little lotion! =)


VERDICT: Will be purchasing again.


WEBSITE LINK: www.gillettevenus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment