Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Influenster Something Blue Voxbox


I received my Influenster Something Blue Voxbox on Friday! Sorry it took forever for me to post but I wanted to do an unboxing video so I waited. 



My Influenster Something Blue Voxbox!
My Trio Rings Pamphlet, Luster Coupons, and Kiss everEZlashes Coupon
.
.
.
.
.
ENOUGH OF THE BORING STUFF...
NOW ON TO THE GOODIES
Urgent Rx Fast Powders: $1.39

Q-Tips Precision Tips: $2.59-$3.35

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste: $7.99

Kiss everEZlashes: $4.98 for a duo pack
Pictured above are lashes in number 01 and 03.

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of  Foot Cushions: $6.99

I think this voxbox is totally amazing and I can not wait to try everything! Hope you guys enjoyed my quick post and I will be back with reviews like I promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment