Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mirabella Lipstick in Daydream Review

I received this lipstick in my May Ipsy bag and I have been loving it! If you don't know what Ipys is I will link it at the bottom of this post.
As you can see the Mirabella lipsticks packaging is very sleek and very well made.
Trying to get the true color of this lipstick was a pain. Finally after a few minutes I got it at a perfect angle and caught almost the true color of this lipstick. Daydream is a really pretty dusty rose color with blue shimmers. It's not as purple toned as shown in the photo but more of a baby doll pink.
This lipstick is very glossy and as stated on the lipstick it is sheer. However, it is buildable. As you can see on the above photo that the top swatch is rather sheer. The top swatch was just two swipes of the lipstick. On the bottom as you can see it is more opaque and shows the true color of the lipstick. No matter how many times I took the photo the sparkles just would not get picked up on the camera but there are blue shimmers that do transfer from the lipstick to your lips.

I like that this lipstick doesn't feel gritty like most lipsticks that have shimmers in them. Which is a plus. The color and the sheerness and the buidability  is another pro to these lipsticks and I will probably be repurchasing this color along with other colors from this line.

Ipsy Website: http://www.ipsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment