Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Haul: Tarte 30% Off Sale

I made an order off of Tartes website last week when they were having 30% off their entire website. It was an amazing deal so I ended up picking up three of their blushes. I picked up the colors in Tipsy, Flushed, and Fearless. I forgot to check but I remember adding their bronzer sample for free but for some reason it didn't go through. So today I received my package and I am just very upset and disappointed. There just aren't any words for me to express my disappointment.
When I heard the FEDEX truck I was super excited but it ended up going to my moms house and dropped it off over their. I literally ran there, picked it up and came back home. When I opened the box my heart dropped. Let down number one, apparently I didn't order a deluxe sample of the bronzer which I am pretty sure I had added to my cart. Let down number two was when I opened up the tissue one of my blushes wasn't even a box. I opened it up and obviously it was completely smashed to bits. I opened up the other two blushes to make sure they weren't cracked either. Thankfully they weren't or I would have been a very unhappy camper.
Like I said it's completely broken and theirs possibly no chance of me even saving this blush. I did swatch whatever was left of it. This blush has huge glitter chunks but after swatching it the bigger chucks seemed to fall off and all that was left was the color of the blush and little, itty bitty specks of sparkle that's barely even noticeable with just the slightest sheen. It's actually really pretty but sadly I will probably have to wait a few more days to get it replaced. I have emailed Tartes customer service and hopefully it will all get straightened out soon. Hopefully sooner than later though.
LEFT: Tipsy
RIGHT: Flushed
Tipsy is a gorgeous matte coral shade. I didn't swatch as I was just too upset to do anymore swatches. Flushed is a berry shade great for fall and winter so I picked that up.

I will have swatches and a full review up after I test out these colors. Thanks for reading and I will see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment