Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review: Wet N Wild LE Pop Art Craze To Muse and Carouse

I am here today with a review of the Wet N Wild Limited Edition Pop Art Craze 3 pan palette in To Muse and Carouse. This collection was just recently released I think in July of this year. I found mine at my local Walgreens for $2.99 per palette. I've heard some ladies getting them for more or less depending on where they live and if their local stores had sales.

Color Selection:
Browbone: matte peachy salmon
Crease: matte brown
Eyelid: matte bright electric baby blue
Swatches:
 TOP: Flash
BOTTOM: No Flash
The peachy salmon brow bone shade is a nice transition color for my skin tone. At the same time it has enough peachyness in it to bring a little bit of warmth to your eyes. This shade was hard to build up but worked well as a blending shade along with being a transition color. The crease shade I think is the easiest to work with. It blended well and at the same time you could build up the color intensity but it did have a bit of fall out. As for the eyelid color I found this color to be the most pigmented but also the most chalky. All three of these shades were chalky and had a bit of fall out but none the less an amazing purchase for only $2.99.
For this look I first placed the browbone shade as a transition color. I then took the crease color and placed it along my crease. I built up the intensity of the color on the outer corner of my eyes and took it under my bottom lashes. I built up the eyelid color on top of a Maybelline color tattoo to make it pop and that was how I achieved this look.

If you liked this review then stay tuned as I will be doing more Wet N Wild reviews in the future. Including more of the limited edition pop art craze palettes. Thank you and I will see you guys later!

3 comments:

  1. I love how the three colors blend in your complexion. Pretty eyelids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete