Sunday, October 13, 2013

HAUL: Big Lots Random Awesomeness

I went to my local Big Lots today. Which is funny because I rarely go there but I found such amazing deals that I could not pass up.


 
First off, I have to say that I was the most excited about these babies. They were on sale for $2.00 each which I think is a total steal. On walmart.com they are about $4 to $5 but not in stock. I did find on drugstore.com that they are $7.99 and in stock. I'm not sure if all of these shades are available but here they are.


L to R: Temptress, Berry Haute, Wink for Pink, Blackberry, Mauvy Night, Wild Orchid
 
 
L to R: Wild Orchid, Berry Haute, Blackberry
**NOTE: Blackberry isn't as red as pictured. Its actually a brick red but keeps coming off bright.**
 

L to R: Mauvy Night, Wink for Pink, Temptress
 
I also found these China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metals polishes. They were all on sale for $1.80 each so I really couldn't just pass up this deal being that a bottle of China Glaze goes for about $8.
 
 
L to R: Cracked Medallion, Platinum Pieces, Latticed Lilac, Oxidized Aqua
These last two deals I was completely blown away by. First is the Soho Beauty Blush Brush. It retails for almost $15. I got it for only $4 which is a major steal. The last item I purchased is the Physicians Formula 100% Natural Origin Bronzer in Peachy Glow Bronze retailed at about $14. My purchase price was $4.50.
 
 
 
My number one reason why I love Big Lots and go to it even though the customer service can sometimes be a pain in my butt is because you can and will always find amazing deals. Thanks for reading my post.
 
*FUN FACTS*
I haven't blogged yes, I know this. We had a random storm come in while my family and I were out and messed up my computer and my router. We just got our router and it took the technition a week to "fix" our computer. He replaced some computer parts but didn't reboot the computer so he thought it was still broken until my husband came home and rebooted it himself. So yes, now our computer is up and running and I have internet again.





No comments:

Post a Comment