Friday, August 3, 2018

August Plan With Me

I decided to go with a citrus/lemonade theme this month. Since it's the last summer month I thought this would be the best way to incorporate a summer theme without being too summery.
On the left I have my month at a glace and under that I have any important dates that I need to remember to mark on my calendar. On the right hand side I have my expenses for the month. I decided to completely omit my budget tracker since I wasn't completely keeping up with.

Next I have my habit and mood tracker. It's laid out like a monthly calendar but I color my in my habits and moods in as the month progresses.
I decided to make the first week on August books themed because the fourth and fifth is Arkansas tax holiday. Best day for back to school shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment