Friday, June 22, 2018

Julep May/June 2018

It's been so long I don't even know if this is supposed to be the box for May or June but here I am. If you didn't know Julep is a subscription service, mainly for nail products. As of late, they have been expanding and pushing out things like lip products, face products, skin care and other related products. A box is normally $19.99 but I got this box with points that I've racked up and have been saving for something that I really wanted to try.

I picked up the Diamond Powder Bronzer in the shade medium tan.
Matte Lip Mousse in the shade Pillow Talk.
The matte lip mousse is a pretty mauve pink shade. Very wearable. The bronzer is extremely metallic. Maybe it might just be a spray overlay that makes it look super metallic. To me it seems more like a metallic eye shadow than a bronzer but I guess I'll continue to try it and see how I feel about it.

I hope you guys check out Julep to see if you guys like their services. Thank you for checking my post. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment