Friday, April 12, 2013

TJ MAXX + Thrif Haul

I went grocery shopping yesterday and ended up picking up a few items from my local TJ Maxx and Goodwill. Most people don't like thrift shopping but I love it. You can always find great items that are very affordable. Anyways on to the haul!

My family and I went to Goodwill to find my husband a blue collared shirt and a blue floral dress for my daughter for our family photos on the 21st. My husband is as much a bargain shopper as I am so he doesn't mind thrifting. I had to pick up a few items before we left so here are the items I picked up for myself.


Can't Tap This. Shirt - $4.00
White Button Sweater - $4.00
 
We then went on to TJ Maxx to find my husband a vest to go along with his blue collared shirt. Sadly we couldn't find anything but I ended up finding a few items for myself again.
 
 
 
I found these American Eagle Outfitters blue floral shorts for only $12.99.
 
 
I purchased these Tinseltown Denim Couture beige floral shorts for $14.99.
 

 I've been working out lately so when I saw this Yoga/Pilates Mat that was $14.99 marked down to $10.00 I knew I had to get it. Below are the care instructions for this mat.
 
 


We couldn't find my husband a vest but we did get him a $90 Michael Kors belt and a striped tie that was $9.99 each. I think we had some awesome finds and I can't wait to go back to look for more affordable items.

No comments:

Post a Comment