Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ipsy April 2013

I received my Ipsy bag for the month of April today. I am so excited...kind of. Well at least for the most part YES.
*QUICK NOTE: I know I usually put my blog name on my photos but I know if I don't post this up now without my blog name...then I'm probably never going to be able to post this up.*

 
 
Card on the LEFT side is the normal Ipsy card with the theme "Pretty In Pink".
Card on the RIGHT is an Invitation to Generation Beauty in L.A. with a 60% off code to reserve a ticket.
 
 
The Contents Of My Bag
 .
 .
 .
 .
AND THE REVEAL...
.
.
.
.

 be a..bombshell blush in Beach Please
->Matte Hot Pink
 


Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in number 72 Earth.
->Shimmery Neutral Pink with Gold Sparkles
 
 
healthysexyhair Soy Renewal
 
 
Last item is a Sation Nail Lacquer in the color I'll Call You
-> Very sheer pink (may need 3 to 4 coats to be opaque)
 
All in all I was pretty happy with the April Ipsy bag. The only thing I was kind of upset about was that I'm not a big loose eyeshadow kind of person. I find it to be too messy and I would of preferred the two cosmetics duo eyeshadow. Like I said in my other posts though it was only $10 so for $10 I think my money was well spent.
 
My only rant for this month is that when my bag came in my Mica Beauty eyeshadow cap was almost completely off of the jar. It's a good think it was sealed or it would have been a nightmare.



No comments:

Post a Comment