Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Brown Box Swap

I said a few posts ago I think or I think I made a post on LUUUX that myself and a few other Little Black Bag ladies would be doing a Little Brown Box swap to take the place of LBB. This was during their "new changes" which no one liked. Anyways the maximum amount of money spent was supposed to be $50. With at least 1 big item like a bag or a pair of shoes and two smaller items like jewelry, cosmetics or something along those lines.

This is my box that I received from a wonderful lady from West Virginia.

 
 The main item I received was this cute Steve Madden crossbody. I adore it!  I told the lady I was open to any brand and color but I love crossbody bags, hobos, and satchels. I think she had an amazing pick being that she has never met me and barely knows anything about me.
 
 
The second item I completely fell in love with are these Robert Rose earrings. They look so feminine and are just so gorgeous.
 
 
The third item which I am also loving are these cute dainty bow earrings.
 
 
I almost forgot to mention this amazing blue scarf that she got me and I can not wait to wear it. I've really been into scarves lately so I'm super excited about this particular item.
 
 
She also found this amazing set by Figaro Couture. The set includes a watch, a pair of earrings, and a matching necklace.
 
 
 The last item I got was this L'Oreal Paris nail polish set. The colors included are numbers 104 Penthouse Pink which is a pale pink. Number 102 Boozy Brunch which is like a coral orange color. Check Me Out number 103 which is like a bright Barbie pink with blue shimmers. The last color is number 112 The Perfect Trench which is like a pale mustard yellow.

I love everything she got me and I hope the lady that I had likes her items. I will see guys later in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment