Friday, January 10, 2014

My Suave Addiction

I pretty sure everyone knows what Suave is. But no one really know what to buy because of the overwhelming amount of scents that they put out. This post is just going to a quick post on my favorite items from this brand.

**NOTE**
I don't have any actual photos as I don't normally keep items I've finished. Thus the stock photos.  All items mentioned are and were purchased with my own money.

My favorite products from Suave has to be their shampoo and conditioners. My three favorite scent would have to be Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple, Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut, and Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin. I've always used and loved the juicy green apple scent and I recently just found the Mango Mandarin scent.


I really like the tropical coconut scent too but I think the formulation to this scent is a little different from the other two scents. I notice that when using this particular shampoo and conditioner I have to wash out my hair really thoroughly or else I tend to have dandruff. Thus I found a different shampoo and conditioner with a very similar scent that doesn't give me dandruff. Also from Suave and it is the Suave Scalp Solutions Coconut & Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner.


However, if you have dryer hair and need a little more something to lock in moisture I would recommend the Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. This too is an amazing duo!
All of these can be purchased at your local Walmart or Walgreens at affordable prices which is why I've been a fan for so long. I like using the tropical coconut and the mango mandarin scents during the summer and the juicy green apple during the spring. I like rotating the anti dandruff shampoo with the tropical coconut so my hair doesn't get dandruff during the summer and I tend to use this scent a a transition into fall and winter. I find in winter though that my hair gets really dry and that is usually when I switch over to the almond and shea butter shampoo and conditioner.

Overall I am a Suave junkie! If you have any recommendations for other Suave products please comment down below so that I can try them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment