Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rimmel Brand Badge Prize from Influenster

I received my brand badge prize from Influenster in the mail this weekend! If you don't remember I received a voxbox a few months back containing the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation to test. After I finished my tasks I received my brand badge for Rimmel. Every brand badge holder was guaranteed a brand badge prize from Rimmel and here is what I received.


My awesome box of goodies!

Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige: $3.97 (price via walmart.com)
Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black: $3.97 (price via walmart.com)
Glam'Eyes HD in Brick Lane
Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: $5.99 (price via walgreens.com)
Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in Apricot Glow
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight: $5.47 (price via walmart.com)
Stay Matte Primer: $6.69 (price via Ulta.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment