Monday, January 6, 2014

REVIEW: Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

I purchased the Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains about a month ago but I held on to them and tried them out trying to get a feel for all the shades that I have. I picked up 6 out of the 8 available at my local Walgreens for only $2.99. I ended up not getting Rock N Rouge just because I find that I have enough reds already because I don't really wear them. The other shade I ended up not getting because Walgreens was sold out is in the shade sweet pink. Honestly, I think I'm going to go back and find it because it looks gorgeous on the Jordana website.

As stated above I only have six of the shades. I love them all!

The swatches are all really true to color.
L to R: Cranberry Crush, Honey Love, Terra Crave, Nude Chic, Candied Coral, Tropical Frenzy

LIP SWATCHES:
Cranberry Crush: A deep pinky-berry.

Honey Love: Rosey Mauve

 Terra Crave: Rosey Tan

Nude Chic: the name explains itself...

Candied Coral: Red-Coral

Tropical Frenzy: Bright Medium Pink

Overall I have been in love with this line. Not all the shades are as long wearing but they get the job done and stay on for the most part. The least long wearing shades from this line would be the nude shades...the darker shades are a little more long wearing. If you would like to purchase the products shown in this post check out Jordana website or your local Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment