Thursday, May 19, 2016

Haircut!

So, I went and got a haircut today. Not 100% satisfied but I'm one of those people who even if I don't like it I'll let it grow on me. Hopefully, it grows on me. FINGERS CROSSED! If not I'm going to have to get it fixed...or something. It's so short I don't think anyone can fix it any further.

I cut my hair because it was super long. Like down to my waist kind of long. This is the longest its been in like six years. Normally, I just trim it here and there but this time I decided it was time to just chop it. Probably should have picked an actual salon but I didn't. I went to Ulta which now I'm kind of undecided if I should of gone somewhere else.

BEFORE

Yes, I know you can't see the entire length of my hair. But it was almost down to my waist. I made an appointment the day before and when I went in the nice lady asked how I wanted my hair. I should have printed a photo of it for her instead of saving it on my phone.

SCREENSHOT OF WANTED LOOK
If this is your photo sorry I used it. If you want me to take it down I will.

This is the style that I wanted. Lets just say my actual hair didn't turn out like the photo. But I do partly blame myself for not printing an actual photo for her. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because she only glanced at it. Her one flaw would have to be that if she wasn't 100% sure she should have asked to look at the photo again or have me leave it up for her to go off of. But like I said it was also my fault.

AFTER
Sorry for the makeup-less face. 

It basically looks like a regular BOB. Which is why I'm not super excited about it but hopefully once it grows out it'll look a little more like the way I wanted it to. Might have to get the ends clipped a little to look like the photo but like I said it's not super horrendous. However, when I spend 37 for a haircut I kind of expect it to look exactly how I want it to.

P.S. sorry for taking forever to post again. It's been a couple of crazy weeks with finals. Thank you for being patient with me.

UPDATE: I finally took a good look at my hair and wow...kind of upsetting. There are parts where my hair looks like there are bald spots around the back part of my head. Then there are parts where its longer than others. My husbands telling me it looks fine but if I can see it through a mirror it's probably pretty bad. I'll probably just wait it out and get it cut again once it's long enough to cut off the funky looking long/short/bald looking spots. The long parts I can fix myself but the short or bald looking spots. Going to have to wait for it to grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment