Friday, May 20, 2016

Ulta Beauty: Show your style

I posted my new hair cut yesterday and I needed something for it so I picked up this set. It's called the Show Your Style kit. I purchased it at Ulta for $9.99. It contains five products to "create your own style with volume, texture, and shine."

PACKAGING

PRODUCTS


INCLUDED
MATRIX Biolage Waterless Clean & Recharge Dry Shampoo: 1.2 OZ
DEVACURL Supercream Coconut Curl Styler: 1.5 fl oz
RUSK Elixer Mist Thermal Shine Mist: 1.1 fl oz
CRACK Original Styling Creme: .75 fl oz
COLOR WOW One Minute Transformation Styling Cream: 1 fl oz

There are also two other sets. The Revitalize Your Hair Kit and the Pump Up the Volume Kit. They're all $9.99 so get them before they're gone since they're such good deals.

I have not used any of the items yet. I'm pretty sure though that I will enjoy them. I did take the photos at night so excuse the horrible lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment