Thursday, August 18, 2016

Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Smokey Eye Brush Set


I purchased the Sonia Kashuk knock out beauty smokey eye brush set at Target a few weeks back. I pulled the brushes out of the box and then forgot about them so here we go. The main reason why I wanted this set in the first place was because I wanted to purchase the precision pencil brush which is about $13 or $14 dollars on its own. This set was on clearance for $13.98 so to me this set was a better deal. This set came with 6 brushes. The large eye shadow brush, angled crease brush, blending brush, angled liner brush, small eye shadow brush and the precision pencil brush.

If you want to purchase this set I do believe it is still available online. The best part is that it's cheaper now. The last time I checked it was $9.98 on Target while I purchased mine for $13.98. You get a better deal.


All the brushes feel super soft. If I read correctly these brushes are made with goat hair. So if you don't like animal products DO NOT BUY. Funny thing about this set is that angled liner brush in my set has a white hair. I didn't see it until I brought it home. Washed it just in case but I have not fully and completely put these brushes to the test. Feel free to stick around to see how I feel about them once I use them a few more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment