Thursday, August 11, 2016

Wet N Wild Brushes

Last week some time I finally had the chance to go to the bigger Dollar Tree store in my area. I mainly went to look for party supplies for my kids birthday party but I happened to walk into the beauty section. Anyway, I found a few of the Wet n Wild brushes that I've been hearing on youtube so I decided to pick up the ones I thought I'd use the most.


I picked up the Smokey Liner Brush and the Crease Brush. I feel like these are the types of brushes that I have a lot of but I always need more of. Mainly because I'm too lazy to clean my brush. However, as of late I've been kind of busy so I haven't really had the chance to put on makeup. Maybe in the near future I'll be posting an eye look or a full face or something along those lines.

I haven't used either one but they feel super soft. I ran them over my eye to see how they felt and they weren't prickly or anything. I do have high hopes for these two. I believe I bought both of them for a $1 each. Not sure because we all know I lose my receipts before I ever even make it home.

Sorry I didn't take more or better photos of the brushes but I'll give you guys a teaser for a possible next few posts...


No comments:

Post a Comment