Tuesday, August 2, 2016

ZzzQuil


A few weeks back I got a box from Influenster and in it was a small purple box. It was ZzzQuil.  It's supposed to be a nighttime sleep aid that is non-habit forming. I only received two pills so I don't know how I'm supposed to test that out. However, the one time I did need it it did the job. I've always had sleep problems so this did the job for when I needed it.


I'm not sure if this is readily available just yet but when it is I do have a $2 coupon that I intend to use. I'm the type of person who even though I have sleep problems I tend to let myself fall asleep on my own rather than taking something to aid in my sleep. Unless I have something important to do the next day.

TIP: For those suffering from some kind of insomnia a nice cup of warm herbal tea always helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment