Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Mini Target/Michaels Haul

This past Friday I went and ended up picking up a few things. I intended to go to Target and pick up the super adorable candy dishes that I was seeing all over youtube. And yes, youtube made me buy it. On a serious note I found them all. If I'm correct there was 5 but I only picked up 4. They were $3 each if you were wondering.
 Jack-o-lantern candy dish

 Cat candy dish

 Ghost candy dish

Cauldron candy dish

The last one that I found but didn't purchase was the mummy candy dish which looked similar to the cauldron dish. The cauldron to me is the only one I can see myself using year round. I ended up passing on the mummy because I felt like eventually (after Halloween) I'm going to be putting away the other three. In my head it made sense not to get them all.

After Target I made a quick voyage to Michaels (three stores down). I saw a few youtubers picking Autumn/Spring and gold/silver foil type paper pads so I wanted to check them out. Sadly I couldn't find the gold/silver paper pads that I saw on youtube. There were gold/silver paper pads but not the ones I saw or anything that caught my eyes. So I kind of passed on those. The ones I did get were more Spring colors but with Autumn patterns.

I bought 4 paper pads for $5.99 each. I also took advantage of Michael's 25% off of your entire purchase. So I basically ended up getting all 4 of the paper pads for less than the full price of 1 of them. Can you say STEAL!


 Craft Smith Southern Charm



Craft Smith Honeydew


This paper pad had a few gold foiled pages but I didn't take any photos. Sorry. It kept flashing back and I couldn't get a good photo of the foiled. Please forgive me.


Recollections Fall at the Park

 I mainly bought this for the fox page but I didn't notice until I got home to further inspect it that there was only 1 page. This paper pad book is kind of weird in the sense that there were multiples of 1 page and others there were only 1 or 2. I'm not so sure since I think this is my first Recollections paper pad.


Craft Smith Fall Embossed

The embossing on the pages is the main reason I bought this paper pad. I intend to turn some of these pages into my planner cover. Whenever I get the free time to.

That is all I picked up. Hope to see you in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment