Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Planner 10/10-10/16

I've never done this on my blog before but I thought I'd let you guys in on how busy my little life is. =)
Ever since I started going back to school I kept forgetting to do homework here and there so I started using a planner again. Last year a had a big bulky one I purchased from Walmart. Then at the beginning of this year I purchased a At First Glance planner from Target. Which was pretty expensive and to me was not worth the money. Then right before classes started this semester I started looking for other planners on youtube. And that's when I found this! The Happy Planner.

I purchased the 2017 seasonal Happy Planner from Michael's August 6th or 7th because that's when our state was having our tax holiday.


The pictures that fill up 1/3 of the daily blocks are mainly googled photos.This helps cut down on purchases from etsy stores. I just bought sticker paper from Michael's, printed on them, then cut them out by hand. I could of purchased a sticker cutter but to me it wasn't worth the money since I don't really use my planner or plan outside of the school year or sell on etsy.

My washi tapes are from two main places. Michaels and the Target dollar spot. As for the decorative stickers some are google print outs and Target dollar spot sticker books. The arrows, reminders, and such are from the Happy Planner sticker books.



The pens I usually use for my planner are the PaperMate Flair pens that come in assorted colors. I occasionally use the Sharpie permanent marker with the ultra fine point too.

Next post I'm thinking of doing a late foodie post. So if you're foodie person check out my next blog. Which by the way, may or may not be Thursday. I'm trying to get into blogging again but being a full time student, mom, and farmer is actually hard if you believe it or not.

Anyway, thank you for dropping in and reading my plain and boring posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment