Friday, June 8, 2018

June Monthly Setup

June's theme is summer and mermaids. This month I felt super lazy so I decided to use an old stamp set I got at Michael's last year sometime before or after summer. I didn't want the stamp to bleed through so I stamped them onto a regular sheet of paper, cut it out and pasted it into my bullet journal.

The colored coral and shell I used a regular marker and just dabbed the stamp until it looked like it was holding the color and stamped it directly onto the paper. As always, my calligraphy is slowing getting better with time.
My month at a glance is a lot bigger this month. Yay! In the previous months I made my month at a glace all on one page. I keep feeling clammed up so I decided to try out an entire two pages instead of just the one. As of right now, I like the look. The mermaid on the side is from the same set as the cover page mermaid.
My budget tracker is the same as last months. I like this setup and I think I am going to continue using this setup up until I find something more functional. Not that this one isn't, but I like this one in particular because it forces you to keep up with all your budgeting. That is, unless you want to get really behind.
This month I put my habit and mood tracker all into one big monthly calendar instead of multiple individual ones. The tracker is three dots across and five dots down. This gives me enough room to color in all my habit and even more than one mood if I need it. And, as you can see this month was all kinds of mess up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment