Friday, June 1, 2018

Monthly Favorites

All my favorites this month are great. However, in conjunction with one another they are even better. One of my favorites for a few months now (but I haven't been blogging) is the YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer. It is great for smoothing over any dry patches you may have on your skin.

The second item I have as a favorite is the Too Faced Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder. I know a few bigger youtubers and bloggers don't really like this but I love it. It works great to smooth over and blur any imperfections that I have.
In my experience you can not use a fluffy brush with this powder. You have to use a denser brush that's going to be able to pick up the powder without fluffing it up and away. Personally, I like to use this Tarte brush from the 2017 holiday collection. However, I think that any dense brush you own will work.

Don't always take a fellow blogger or youtuber,s likes and dislikes so seriously. Especially because every ones skin is different. What may work on one may not work on another. If you are curious about a certain product definitely try it out for yourself. If you don't like it there is always the option of returning it. These two products together are a match made in heaven for my skin. I hope you liked the post and maybe even try out the products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment