Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LBB March 2013

My little black bag came in this past weekend! I was going to put it up but I didn't feel good enough to post as I just got my wisdom teeth pulled. But anyways here it is. A wee bit late.
 THE CONTENTS OF MY BAG!
The item I picked out was the Pink Cosmo Studded Cross Body. I've been on the search for a decent sized cross body and this one kind of fit what I was looking for. If you know Little Black Bag they had a Nica London cross body bag that I totally wanted but could not get my hands on last year and so when I saw this bag I kind of just settled for it.
I then got two surprise items which I was not a fan of at all. One was a pair of earrings that I just didn't like and then they gave me a bracelet which wasn't my style. The bracelet they gave me retailed at $34 so I ended up trading down for the Danielle Nicole Davina Mini Cross Body in blue which retailed for I think $24 or so.
 
As for the pair of earrings which retailed for $18 I traded down for a candle. I ended up trading that up for the pair of earrings that I received which are the Lydell NYC Oval Stone Drop Earrings. I think they aren't too cheap looking and are very cute and dainty enough for me to wear them with any outfit.
Overall I am in love with everything I received in this box. Trading this month was just awesome so I guess that's why I ended up getting all the items I really wanted. If you don't know what Little Black Bag is I will link it. There are plenty of youtube videos explaining how to use Little Black Bag so I'm not even going to go there. Hope you all enjoyed my little black bag haul and I'll post you guys later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment