Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mall Haul

VICTORIA'S SECRET
This is actually a few weeks old but I thought I might as well mention it. I had a $5 gift card that I got from WRAPP a few weeks ago so I decided to check out what they had. I didn't particularly want anything so I just picked up this Victoria's Secret spray in Heartbreaker.

CHARLOTTE RUSSE
I picked up this black cardigan because it was on sale for $10. It had like a foot print on the shoulder so I guess that was why it was on sale. Super cute transition piece though and I'm happy I picked it up.

I got these set of earrings which are super cute. I got this set mainly for the rose and the studded pair of earrings. They were having a buy 2 for $10 on jewelry so I picked up another set and gave them to my sister-in-law as a birthday gift.

BATH AND BODY WORKS
I purchased this piggy scentportable from bath and body works for my husbands car. The scent my husband picked for his car was the eucalyptus mint. The scent throw isn't too bad but for any of those people who are sensitive and don't like medium to strong smells this would not be for you. It's not too strong but it did give a head ache and took me a few days to get use to. My husband on the other hand was fine with the smell and so were my kids.

As for the scent itself I'm not sure on how to describe it. It smells kind of herby with a touch of ginger. If you've ever had a Chinese ginger candy then this smells exactly like that with a pinch of the Chinese flower candies.

Bath and body works was having their buy 3 get 2 free so I picked these up after picking 3 twilight woods items for my sister in law. I got myself the Rio Rumberry triple moisture body cream and the Rio Rumberry glowing body scrub.

When I use the body cream it smells more citrusy slash pineapple with a light pinch of berriness to it. The berry smell to me is more of an after note rather than your first initial smell. I prefer that smell but I am thinking of trying out the other two scents from the escape collection when bath and body works has their semi-annual sale this summer.

The glowing body scrub I got this mainly for scrubbing my underarms, elbows, and kneecaps. I intend to use this to replace my sample sugar scrub that I used up from my birchbox. It feels nothing like a sugar or salt scrub but that is fine to me because it still does the job that I wanted to use it for. It feels kind of gritty like sand but a much more finely milled. When in the shower I honestly don't really smell anything but its fine because I got this to scrub my body not to smell good.

All in all I love everything that I purchased and can not wait to use everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment