Friday, September 13, 2013

September Ipsy 2013 - Classic Beauty

I received my Ipsy bag for September today. I was super eager to receive my bag because I knew what I was getting before I even  got my bag. Even knowing all that it didn't stop the thrill or the suspense when I was opening my bag.

Ipsy's infamous pink bubble mailer!
Contents of the bubble mailer...
.
.
.
.
.
 Inside was a card sample of Em Cosmetics.
 
Contents of my September bag...**screams**
Item number one is the Starlooks eyepencil in Obsidian.
Retails: $12
Second is the It's So Big Volumizing Mascara mini. I'm guessing it's in the color black?
Retails: $19 for full size
Item number three is the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple.
Retails: $19
My fourth item is the NYX single shadow in Morocco.
Retails: $4.50
And...Item number five is a mini butterLondon polish in La Moss.
Retails: $18 for a full size
 
 
 
 
Over all I think Ipsy did pretty decent this month. I know I didn't post last months bag because it came so late and I probably will not post it just because I feel like everyone has already seen last months bag. Like I was saying before I got off subject this months bag retails for a lot more $10 so I would highly suggest jumping on to the Ipsy band wagon if you haven't already.
 
The only odd thing that happend but I'm not complaining about is that I specifically said I don't like nail polish on my profile. But I guess that might have been why I received the polish. Ipsy tries to get you to try new things you haven't already tried in shades you probably wouldn't ever look at. That is why I think people would enjoy Ipsy. They are there to let you explore makeup without paying the expensive price tags. They're not there to give you makeup brands and colors that you already own. Ipsy for you to explore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment