Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Julep

I'm back with a Julep September box haul for you guys today! I actually really liked this months box from Julep. I was actually thinking about upgrading my box and just get the whole collection for this month but I decided not to and just "add on" the polish that I wanted. However, I was really interested in the cleansing oil but passed. Hopefully this month they will have it as an "add on" product so I can just get it with my reward points.

If you don't already know what Julep is...its a monthly subscription service for nail polishes for $19.99 a month. If you would like to sign up I will post a link below to their website. Enough of my yapping on to the polishes.

I like how they packaged this months box. Gold tissue paper with the IT GIRL sticker. Gorgeous!

.
.
.
.
.
This was the item underneath the little paper that you get every month.

This polish was my "add on" polish for $4.99. I think this polish is the one item I was most excited for.

This months packaging like is said was super cute and different. Or maybe it's just because I haven't picked my monthly box for a few months now. LOL. But like I said it's still cute.

The colors for this months IT GIRL box(left to right) Candice, Catrina, and Josephine. I can't wait to do my nails!

Julep Website: http://www.julep.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment