Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HAUL: Ulta Black Friday

I know I've been MIA and I apologize for that. It's been hard juggling my sick daughter and a really bad break out/allergic reaction that's not going away. I will try and get back in to my normal blogging routine as quickly as I can. Until then here is my quick and small Ulta black Friday haul.
 
I didn't order anything special. I only picked up two of Ultas black Friday deals. After I received my order I really wish I had picked up more of the Benefit Lip Lotto. Funny thing about this order is that when I received my box I didn't get any samples. My invoice states that I opted for the variety sampler but obviously I didn't get any. I emailed Ulta and they are shipping me samples as I blog.
 
The item that I purchased and wished I would have picked up a few more of is the Benefit Lip Lotto. They were only $18 for three full size benefit lipsticks. Originally $18 per full size lipstick so this deal was awesome.
 
 
The only other thing I purchased was the Tarte Special Delivery Eye & Cheek Collection. This set includes a full size Amazonian clay smart mascara, a mini sample size of the multiplEYE prime lash enhancing primer, and a mini Amazonian clay blush in Magic.
 
 
The blush is a coral-y baby pink shade but I feel like its not as pigmented as the original shades. It is a pretty shade, that I must admit. Overall I'm satisfied with this purchase and I look forward to next years black Friday deals.
 

1 comment:

  1. could you help me with this package (the outer container) deminsions i would to order and shipping it international so it would be very helpful thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete