Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Julep December 2013

This months Julep was so great and had so many beautiful colors but I only picked up a few shades that I knew I didn't already have in my collection. My monthly box is usually the "It Girl" but I really wanted to try the eyeshadow palette that Julep offered this month so I upgraded to the "Classic With A Twist" box and "added on" a few polishes.
This months box was funny because I received my ship confirmation on Sunday and received my box on Monday.
Classic With A Twist had two polishes and the eyeshadow palette. The box also came with twist ties but my son lost them so I didn't even take a photo. The three polishes on the left are my add on polishes.
The eyeshadow palette I think is actually really nice and pretty pigmented. The texture is pretty smooth too, so I can not wait to try it out. The metallic burgundy shade is Jullian and the silvery green shade is Mia.
 
 
Two out of three shades were from the "It Girl" box. Ceila is the middle polish. Its a metallic mermaid color which is gorgeous! Evelyn is a vampy magenta purple which I think is great for fall. The blue shade came from the "Boho Glam" box but it's called Misti.

No comments:

Post a Comment