Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ipsy December 2013

It finally came. Actually, it came the other day but I didn't have time to post but here it is anyways! I know I haven't been posting my monthly Ipsy bags but that's because by the time I get my Ipsy there are so many videos and blogs out already that I end up just not posting but since this month came a little faster than the past few months here it is.
Anyone else getting excited? I know I am...
 
This months bag is this awesome black patterned bag. Cute and I'll probably get some use out of this bag.
Can you guess my first item that's at the very top of my bag?
First thing in the bag are these duo fragrance mini samples for him and her by English Laundry. On the back of the box it says "Fresh and iconic, the English Laundry brand created by Christopher Wicks merges British style with a twist of rock & roll for him and her." I haven't tried them just yet because I'm not sure which ones which and I'm not a big perfume person either. This to me was a complete miss.
The second thing I pulled out is this polish by Nicka K in the number NY139. It doesn't have a name but on the Ipsy website it says it is in the color Ripe Apple.
Next, I got the NYX lipstick in Sky Pink. It's a shimmery pinky nude which I think is wearable but I hate anything that's shimmery on my lips. Personally, shimmers just not my thing.
This is the Pop Beauty trio in Smokin Hot. I didn't do swatches because I will doing a GRWM video. Hopefully soon but I'm not sure just yet as my post allergic reaction acne still hasn't gone away yet.
Lastly at the bottom of the bag was the be a...bombshell the one stick in the shade Flustered. It's a red color with gold flecks of glitter. I'm not a big fan of red and I'm not a big fan of glitter.
This months bag was a great deal but sadly Ipsy match just didn't work out for me as I received a lot of items I just wasn't impressed with. Perhaps, if I had received different shades or something along those lines I think this would have been the perfect bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment