Monday, July 15, 2013

Haul: Collective Drustore Makeup

I've been on a major makeup kick for the past month so I thought I would get them out of the way so I can finally start digging in and trying them all out. ENJOY!


Yes I know I'm dressed like a bum. I filmed on Sunday so I didn't feel like getting all prettied up.

Covergirl Lipperfections:
(LtoR) Temptress, Sultry, Hot
Maybelline Color Tattoos
(LtoR) Shady Shores, Tough as Taupe
LEFT: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles - Medium
RIGHT: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot - Light Medium
 Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows
(LtoR) Endless Sea, Strawberry Blonde
Top photo Endless Sea look more blue and Strawberry Blonde loos more pearly white
Bottom photo Endless Sea looks greener and Strawberry Blonde looks more pinky red

 Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic
Couldn't get a good photo.

Lorac Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadow in Insider
Broadway Eyes False Lashes in Dreamy
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
Black Radiance Instant Eye Appeal in Downtown Browns
 Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows:
(LtoR) Perpetual Purple, Endless Pearl, Golden Sage, Continuous Coco, Gleaming Bronze

Bead Landing from Micheals

No comments:

Post a Comment