Saturday, July 13, 2013

WorthAMention: Dr. Scholls For Her Ball of Foot


I thought I would also mention these since I wore these on a recent GNO as I just recently blogged about. What I am talking about are the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot inserts.
As you know I received these in my influenster something blue voxbox to test and I have been in love. I honestly don't know how I lived without these. I put these inserts into my heels and I feel no pain and I could if I wanted to dance the whole night away.

The part of the insoles that you put in to your heels are actually sticky so they don't slip and slide. They feel squishy and curve to your heels so you barely even notice they're there. The little grooves in them are actually really nice and almost have a massaging affect.

I would recommend these to anyone who wears heels on a regular basis. You could if you wanted to put them in a pair of wedges or anything with a little bit of height. You don't have to take my word for it being amazing but you should definitely check them out and see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment