Monday, July 15, 2013

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

I have a review for you guys today! It is on the Luster Now! Instant whitening toothpaste in the flavor happy mint that I received earlier last month. I know I originally said in my influenster unboxing video that I probably wasn't going to try this out but I had no choice as I couldn't get my husband to try it out in my place.
The two biggest claims on this product is that it is "instant whitening" and "formulated for daily use." My honest opinion for the "instant whitening" claim is that it is NOT true. Or at least it wasn't for me. However, it did whiten my teeth over a period of about a month. It did take a couple of days for me to notice but it slowly and gradually did whiten my teeth. I did on the other hand notice that since I began using this whitening product my teeth became more easily stained. This claim is not as great as the packaging makes it out to be but because of this it brings us to the topic of it being formulated for daily use.
I have rather sensitive teeth after getting my wisdom teeth pulled earlier this year. I noticed that with using this whitening product my teeth never once became more sensitive than it originally was. So yes I do wholeheartedly believe the formula of this product is fine to use on a daily basis.

The flavor of the toothpaste is in happy mint and I did notice that it isn't over bearing as some toothpastes can be. It isn't nearly as minty as the mint flavored Crest toothpaste which I hate. There is just the right amount of mint in this toothpaste for you to get that kind of fresh and clean feeling in your mouth.

A nice fun fact I thought I would mention is that the toothpaste is actually blue in color. When brushing my teeth the toothpaste foamed like no ones business and kind of stained my plaque. Making brushing easier and faster as I could tell where the most plaque buildup was. The staining affect actually reminds me of a childrens mouthwash that stains plaque blue that my nieces and nephews use.
Overall I think I would give this product a good 9 out of 10. It is affordable being only $7.99 for a 4 oz bottle and the product is actually not that bad. It isn't completely "instant whitening" but I do love the fact that it does whiten over time, doesn't make me teeth sensitive, and I can use it every day. This is available on amazon and if you would like more information on this particular item or other items Luster offers I will leave a link to Luster's website below. I hope this was informational!

LUSTER WEBSITE LINK: http://www.lusterpremiumwhite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment