Saturday, July 20, 2013

Haul: Wet N Wild and Clarisonic Mia

I've been on the hunt for the Limited Edition Wet N Wild Pop Art Craze collection since I first heard about them. Which wasn't so long ago if I do say so myself. Like I was saying I been searching and I finally found them yesterday at my local Walgreens. To make a long story short I picked up all six of the palettes for $2.99 a palette.
LtoR: To Muse and Carouse, A Regular at the Factory, Hard Being the It Girl
Top With Flash
Bottom No Flash
I have not swatched any of these as I haven't had the time to swatch all the palettes and take photos.
LtoR; I'm Seeing Triplets, Your 15 Minutes Aren't Up!, Three's A Party
Top With Flash
Bottom No Flash
I can't wait to start dipping into all these goodies! As you can see they look amazing and very promising. I will be a very happy camper if the quality of these shadows are like the rest of the Wet N Wild trios.
 
Last little-big item I purchased is the Clarisonic Mia. I was checking the news feed on a facebook group that I'm in the other day and an amazing lady was trying to sell her Clarisonic Mia as she was in need of cash. I pm'd her and got this sucker for only $50.00. She included the Clarisonic Mia itself and an extra brush head which retails for $25.00 if I'm correct. The Clarisonic Mia retails for $119.00 on Sephora so I got an amazing deal.
 
 
I don't know what really to expect as I never even thought about purchasing this but I have used it once. As of right I have nothing to say but definitely stay tuned for a review in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment