Saturday, July 13, 2013

WorthAMention: Q-tips Precision Tips


I went to girls night out the other night and didn't get the chance to film a Get Ready With Me video but I thought I would mention these by themselves. They are the Q-tips precision tips that I used to fix and perfect my makeup look.
I did my makeup like normal and instead of using regular Q-tips I used the precision tips that were sent to me by Influenster. I like that these tips are pointy and get up underneath the eyes easier. It makes clean up a whole lot quicker. I really enjoy these and for any makeup addicts out there you may just want to try these out.

I am not sure how much the travel size precision tips are but for a 170 count pack it is $2.49. Obviously these can be purchased almost at any local drugstore. I hop these quick post was informative.

Q-tips Website: http://www.qtips.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment