Monday, November 25, 2013

Haul: American Eagle & Forever21

I have a pretty big clothing haul for you guys today! I normally don't haul clothing but I think the deals I got are just too good to not say anything. I made three separate orders at two different online stores. The first being Forever21 and the second being American Eagle. I did use ebates.com so I received 2.0% cashback for all my purchases.

My first purchase was from Forever21 and it was a small one. I told myself this was going to be my only clothing purchase. Obviously it didn't work out but I'll start off with what I purchased at Forever21.
 CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!
This cardigan is actually the only reason I was placing this order. I don't remember who it was I saw wearing a cardigan like from sheinside that was $30 but honestly I was not about to buy a cardigan for $30. After some searching I found this on Forever21's website on sale for only $18.99. I ended up picking up 2 of them and I'm super excited for having them. They are super soft and snuggle-y.
These are a pair of distressed skinny jeans that were on sale from the plus size section. If you didn't know then yes, I am bottom heavy and I wear plus size jeans. They were on sale for $12.99 but I saved an extra $1.30 making them $11.69 because ebates had a code to save 10% off all plus size clothes.
Th last item I purchased from Forever21 are these zippered coated leggings. They are matte and I should have purchased them in a larger size. They fit but are a little snug so I hope with some wear they will stretch and fit a little better than they do now. I purchased these at full price for $13.80. To me it's kind of expensive for a pair of leggings but I was in need of a pair of matte faux leather leggings so at the same time its justifiable.

Now on to what I purchased at American Eagle. Like stated above I wasn't going to make a purchase but since American Eagle was having their friends and family sale I ended up picking up a few things. Almost everything I ordered was from their sale section except one item but I'll get into that later. So, basically if you purchased from the sale/clearance section then you were saving about 60%. No one can really pass up 60% can they?
My most boring purchase and most expensive from my first order is this metallic knit beanie. Even after my 30% off it still came out to be $13.99. I'm in need of a beanie anyways so I can some what justify this purchase since it's getting really chilly here in Arkansas.
This tank is a very basic piece but none the less a must have for every wardrobe. I paid only $5.03 for this.
This lace paneled peplum tank I got for $6.29. Very cute and I love the lace detailing on it.
This here is the happy hour t-shirt. The front of the shirt looks like a normal t-shirt but the back has this cute sheer backside. I paid $10.49 for this shirt but it was too cute to pass up.
These white pair of jeans were from my first order. After all my discounts I paid only $12.59 for them. The blue ones were also $12.59 but they were super cute. I love the embroidered design.
The white and the blue jean farthest to the right are the same jeans from the picture above. The jegging all the way to the left I paid $14.69 for. Nothing special but I need a few more pairs of jeans, jeggings, leggings, in my life so I picked that up. I picked up the second jean from the right as I was in need of a dark wash jean. I no longer have any that fit me so I picked that up for $14.69 also.
The last item I picked up were these really cute lace detailed shorts. I paid only $6.29 which in my mind is pretty good. I love how it kind of fringes at the bottoms so I'm in love.
I think I did exceptionally good. My first American Eagle purchase came up to $101.95 and after the 30% off, I only paid $53.23. My second American Eagle purchase retailed for $114.96 but I only paid $53.03.  I am pretty happy with my entire haul and I can not wait to start wearing everything. Thanks for reading I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment