Monday, August 22, 2011

Facebook Exclusive ELF Haul

Yes this is another mini ELF haul.  I promise this time I didn't buy as much as I did in my previous haul...I think.  Well anyways the point is I didn't get that many things and the sale was totally worth it.

I ordered on the 16th of August and I received my package on the 20th of August. A+ for shipping but FedEx left my package at the back door when they said it was at the front door.  I was freaking out all day thinking some one took my package after checking my front door and it wasnt there.  I didnt see my package until I went to take out the garbage later that day.  Although delayed I did get my package.  =)
I will try doing a full review of all the products as soon as I use them or I may just wait until I use all of the products and do a huge review of all the products I got it this haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment