Friday, August 26, 2011

One Week Old

My little man turned one week old yesterday.  I didn't think time would fly this fast but I guess it did.  I'm so happy to be holding him in my arms.  He's so cute and adorable!

Baby Leonidus nearly every cries and when he does its usually because I'm giving him a bath or changing him.  I guess his daddy just sucks at changing him or something because his dad gets peed on every time he changes him.  Which is kind of hilarious but sad because it seems like his daddy doesn't know what to do with his own son...like he has to be told what to do in order to do it or he just stands there dumb struck.  So much for fatherly instinct.

Anyways on to baby talk.  Leonidus is starting to flake.  Yes, I said flake.  At first when I say him flaking I thought I had done something wrong in order for him to look like that.  I googled it and it said somewhere that it's just his protective layer from when he was inside the womb peeling.  I felt so much better after reading that little article.  Leonidus just recently started holding up his bottles.  Not necessarily holding up but he puts up his hands under the bottle to hold it in place.  He also grabs for his pacifier whenever it's about to fall out of his mouth too which is so cute because his hands are just so tiny.  I LOVE HIM!  He is my little bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment