Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mini Jewelmint Haul

I finally bought my first Jewelmint pieces this month and I am totally in love!  Technically the only piece that I bought is the Setting Sun necklace but I am still very proud to own a few Jewelmint pieces.

All my Jewelmint pieces came in a box like this one.  Totally cute packaging!
Like I explained in the video I bought this piece off Allyson on facebook for $35 which included shipping.  Although I did kind of get ripped off I'm just happy to have this necklace!  I was desperate so I paid a little more than its actual cost.
These are the Bella Flora earrings that I got!  They are just so gorgeous.  Neither my photos or the photos on Jewelmint give these earrings justice.  You have to own them or see them in person to see how gorgeous they really are!
Last but certainly not least are these!  They are the Rio Bravo earrings.  I wasn't sure if I wanted them but after seeing a few people on youtube rocking these I decided to try them and I totally love them!

If you wold like to check out Jewelmints website just click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment