Friday, August 12, 2011

Pregnancy Week Number 36

Week number 36 has been so tiring for me.  Hitting 36 weeks is a very big thing because when you are 36 weeks you baby is considered full term.  I'm so excited and I can't wait for him to be here.  The only thing that I haven't really been liking this week is that I get up to use the bathroom so often now.  There's only about 30 minutes to an hour between my bathroom breaks at night so I feel really tired out during the day.  That's not even with baby kicking half the night either.  I'm just so tired out nowadays...I just need a good nights rest.

The most exciting thing for me though is that I know he's almost ready.  I haven't drastically felt him drop but I can tell that he has dropped because of the size and shape of my belly.  He's gotten a lot lower compared to my earlier months so that really excites me.  I just hope he comes on a good day or weekend.  I can't wait to see and hold my little man!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment