Sunday, January 1, 2012

Emilie & Sienna Review + Glycolic Hand Scrub Review

I know this review is long past due but I wanted to put it up anyways for those who love nails.  I received all three of these products in my Julep Maven box back in November.  If you didn't read my first post on Julep I'll leave a link HERE. It's an amazing site with amazing products so check it out if you love nails as much as I do.

On to the review! I received two nail varnishes Emilie(green) and Sienna(gold) back in November.  Emilie seemed to be a color that I would definitely put on my nails but not so much Sienna.  I never really was a fan of gold nails.  However I tried them both out anyways just to see how they looked.  I ended up liking Sienna just as much as I liked Emilie.  The colors look exactly the same on your nails as they do in the bottle which is pretty nice. The nail varnish itself is a little bit on the runnier side but they are still very opaque once applied.  I did apply two coats when I put them on just in case. I'm one of those people who once my nails start chipping I remove the nail polish. I first tested one of each color on my middle and pointy toe nails just to see how long they would last.  Then I did my actual hands.  It took a little over a week for the nail varnishes to start chipping. As for my toe nails the color is still there even after a month or so.  The only missing nail color is where my nails have grown in and the parts that I've clipped off since then.  All in all I really like these nail varnishes.

The Glycolic Hand Scrub is just as amazing as the nail varnishes themselves. Every time I use the glycolic hand scrub I feel the difference in my skin.  My hands feel so much softer and look much more healthy. On the days that I don't use it my hands feel dry, they look duller, and don't feel as soft. I've really fallen in love with this product.  Once mine diminishes I'll probably end up getting a whole new one from Julep.

*Sorry I didn't take a separate photo of the Glycolic Hand Scrub. I'll make sure to do that as soon as I can.*

No comments:

Post a Comment