Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lorac Tie Dye For Gloss Review

What are your thoughts on tie dye? Honestly I don’t like anything tie dyed but I do love Lorac.  I came across the Lorac Tie Dye For Gloss a few months back on HAUTELOOK.  When I purchased them I didn’t really know what to expect because I had never owned any lip glosses from Lorac before.  Anyways I got them a few months ago and I have been trying them out until I felt comfortable enough to do a review on them.
(top-bottom) In The Mix, Social Mixer, Shocking Twist, Flaming Mix, Berry Blender


I got all five in a set for I think $10.00 on HAUTELOOK. I’m not really sure because I did purchase them a few months ago so don’t quote me on the price. The colors I got in the set are In The Mix, Social Mixer, Shocking Twist, Flaming Mix, and Berry Blender. If you even for one second thought that these were like any other lip glosses you are completely wrong.  All five colors are well pigmented but you can apply them with a light hand for a less intense look.

(L-R) In the Mix, Social Mixer, Shocking Twist, Flaming Mix, Berry Blender
Two of the colors in the set are colors I probably would never use unless it’s Halloween or something along those lines but they are none the less all gorgeous colors.  Like I said the pigmentation is great and they go on very nicely without feeling sticky.  They smell kind of like a lipstick would but other than that I don’t think the smell is that bad. I would really recommend these if you’re a person who likes liquid lipsticks or if you just don’t like the feeling of lipstick by itself on your lips.

TIP: Definitely use a chap stick of some sort to moisturize your lips before applying the gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment