Monday, January 2, 2012

Julep Maven Box Number Two (December 2011)

Okay, I've been putting off a lot of things for the past few months so I'm trying to catch up.  I got my December Julep Maven Box at the beginning of December but didn't have any time to write a blog on what I received so here it is.

I received two nail varnishes Helena(megenta color) and the clear top coat.  To me Helena wasn't exactly a color that I would put on my nails because it's too bright of a color.  However I still tried it out on one of my finger nails just to see how it looked.  It wasn't exactly a pretty sight so I ended up removing it.  I haven't yet tried it on my toe nails but when I get around to it I'll definately update you guys.

I also received the Julep Nail Appliques and a red glitter pot for my nails.  I too have not tried these two out so I'll definitely try these out as soon as I possibly can.  I will be receiving my January Julep Maven box soon so I'll be doing reviews on all of these soon.  Stay tuned for a more in depth review and more future blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment