Sunday, January 1, 2012

X OUT

"The unique, one-step X Out™ Wash-In Treatment is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.  

X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores.  The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean.  Learn more and purchase at XOut.com.  X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95."

I received the X Out Wash-In Treatment in my INFLUENSTER Holiday Voxbox as a bonus product at the beginning of the month.  I didn't exactly know what to expect from this product but I had high hopes for it even though I don't really have breakouts.  I tried it a few nights after receiving my Voxbox when a big fat pimple popped up on my cheek and so I decided to test the product out.  My face felt rather dried out after I tried out the X-Out wash-in treatment.  I'm not sure if it was because of my combination skin or what not but I couldn't even raise my eyebrows because my forehead and cheeks were so dry.  I ended up using a moisturizer but I did notice that the following morning my pimple that made an appearance on my cheek had reduced greatly in size.  You almost couldn't even see it anymore.  I did enjoy this product and I intend to introduce the X Out Wash-In Treatment to my brothers because they have rather oily skin so this might work out quite well for them.

TIPS: Definitely use a moisturizer afterwards.

VERDICT: It does the job of getting rid of pimples but if you have dry skin or combination skin you might need a moisturizer afterwards and you may not be able to use it that often.  Those with oily skin this product may show you some rather good results if you use enough or when you need it.

WEBSITE LINK: http://www.xout.com

*SORRY I do not have a photo at this time being that I left it at mothers house when I went there for Christmas. I will have a photo up as soon as I get it. Thank You!*

No comments:

Post a Comment